Are you and that special someone looking for a romantic escape? Let us help you plan your next romantic getaway or your once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon! We can find you packages that include romantic amenities such as champagne and wine, flowers, breakfast in bed, secluded balconies, private dinners on the beach, and even adults-only properties and packages.
1. Most resorts that offer honeymoon packages require a copy of your marriage certificate so make sure to take a copy with you!
2. Brides, make sure that the name on your passport matches your flight and hotel information.
3. Choosing an all-inclusive package allows everything to be paid for before your trip. This saves you the worry of having to pay for meals, drinks, entertainment and activities.
4. Plan for the unexpected and purchase insurance before your trip! This is very important. You can purchase plans that will cover unforeseen illnesses, weather issues, emergencies, change of plans, loss of job, or any other incident. You should always consider purchasing some sort of cancellation/interruption insurance. Your best resource is your Dolphin Vacations travel agent; they can help you decide which insurance is best for your trip!
5. Check to find out the age requirements for your hotel of choice. Some properties are adults-only and this could affect your decision if you have children under 18 attending. If no children are invited, then maybe an adults-only property is what you are looking for.
Contact a destination wedding and honeymoon specialist today to start planning a once-in-lifetime experience for your special day. For information call Dolphin Vacations: Grand Rapids: (800) 239-9428 Zeeland: (866)324-0322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org